Prev: Re: Population Models Next: RE: Population Models

Re: DSII Designer questions

From: Oerjan Ohlson <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Mon, 09 Sep 2002 07:01:28 +0200
Subject: Re: DSII Designer questions

Chris K. Smith wrote.

>I can answer the part about the GMS /SL and /M.  They were part of some
>Battletech conversion rules I came up with a while ago, now since long
gone.
>I've moved and reinstalled a few operating systems since I came up with
>them, and they got lost in the shuffle.  Battletech had more missile
types
>than would fit into the regular /L and /H categories, so I made an /SL
and
>/M.  Can't remember the stats, but I think they are in the designer
anyway.

A fairly safe bet is that /M has a range of 42" and draws 4 chits for
damage while the /SL has a range of 24"-30" and draws 2 chits. I know
I've
seen this particular house rule in several places, but won't have time
find out exactly which places until next week :-(

Later,

Oerjan
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
-Hen3ry

Prev: Re: Population Models Next: RE: Population Models