Prev: OU website update Next: Re: DSII Designer questions

Re: Population Models

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2002 22:53:26 -0400
Subject: Re: Population Models

> Also feel free to mix and match the values a bit. For instance
Laserlight's
> view of the IF fits well with using middle of the range Earth IF
population,
> but for his offworld IF population its closer to the high estimate
(i.e.
> under his specifications the calcs give about a billion on Earth and
about a
> billion in space if I remember correctly).

I think you came up with the specs on that one.  You had the Earthside
population vary from 1-2 billion; the outworld population was only
about 12 million pre-KV (not counting colonies in the Core).  But if
it's plausible to get it up higher, say to 100 million or so, that's
fine with me...

Prev: OU website update Next: Re: DSII Designer questions