Prev: Re: [SG] counters Next: Re: [SG] counters

Re: [SG] counters

From: "Don M" <dmaddox1@h...>
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 15:02:17 -0500
Subject: Re: [SG] counters

I like the ID numbers on the counters idea.

I've been toying with a similar idea although
some what different and expanded. These
I'm "thinking" of using for 15mm stuff. The
idea is movement trays with magnets on
them troops are mounted on metal washers
and the unit chits permanently affixed to the
tray rear along with other relevant info. As the
units that I use are fairly standardized this
should not be a major problem, just need a
means to show activation etc.

The one thing I came up with that might work
was do the trays in sheet metal and chits and
troops with that adhesive magnetic strips on
them. I would still color code or some how put
a unit I.D. on them. I also plan to put the same
terrain on the trays as on the troops bases
leaving the rear portion free for the chits and
unit data etc.

Still a bit of a raw idea at this point.