Prev: Re: Maisto Vehicles are Back at Wal-Mart! Next: Submarines was Re: Maisto Vehicles are Back at Wal-Mart!

Re: Maisto Vehicles are Back at Wal-Mart!

From: Tony Francis <tony@b...>
Date: Wed, 04 Sep 2002 16:15:06 +0100
Subject: Re: Maisto Vehicles are Back at Wal-Mart!

Indy wrote:

>That all said, does anyone know sources for submarines miniatures?
>I've been searching around, and except for a couple WW2 Jap models,
>I'm not finding much.	:-/

Not sure what scale you're after, but Old Crow do a decent 1/300th scale

waterline resin SF submarine (it looks like any other submarine to me,
YMMV). And a bargain at just UKP3.85 (roughly USD6). As has been
mentioned before, Old Crow are very impressive, both in design and
manufacture standards. I still have the whole of the Old Crow catalogue
scanned if you want to take a look (130Kb for one page, around 1Mb for
the whole catalogue zipped).

Other than that I can think of one or two Revell submarine kits,
although I don't think that they're waterline.

Tony

Prev: Re: Maisto Vehicles are Back at Wal-Mart! Next: Submarines was Re: Maisto Vehicles are Back at Wal-Mart!