Prev: RE: New OUDF website Next: Re: Maisto Vehicles are Back at Wal-Mart!

Re: Thinking out loud. . .

From: KH.Ranitzsch@t...
Date: Wed, 04 Sep 2002 09:10:08 +0200 (CEST)
Subject: Re: Thinking out loud. . .

Beth.Fulton@csiro.au schrieb:
> e) The NAC has to be so much bigger to soak up the losses
> from all those break away republics <GRIN>

Slightly more seriously: How come the NAC is that much bigger than the
ESU ? The present population of the (former) Soviet Union, China and
India is rather bigger than that of North and South America combined.
And I don't think Britain adds that much ;-)

Greetings
Karl Heinz

Prev: RE: New OUDF website Next: Re: Maisto Vehicles are Back at Wal-Mart!