Prev: Contact with Los Next: Thinking out loud. . .

Photos

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2002 22:48:26 -0400
Subject: Photos

Scan of three Islamic Fed 25mm figs from
http://home.quixnet.net/~deboe/if/index.htm (btw TomB, I haven't
converted to the "OneTrueScalist" dogma, this pack was an ECC prize)

Scan of the APC I painted using the sponge-wedge technique I described
on-list a few weeks ago:
http://home.quixnet.net/~deboe/links/index.htm .  Note that this is
not a finished paint job--the only painting that has been done is the
initial black primer plus sponging with sage/rose/grey/black
(exception--it was nicked in the middle of the hull, the touch-up is
the bit of black that looks different).  The paint job looks a little
casual up close (picture was taken with a flatbed scanner) but at
tabletop range, it looks just fine.

Photos are about 30-35K size.

Prev: Contact with Los Next: Thinking out loud. . .