Prev: RE: [Painting] Krylon Mystique Next: RE: [Painting] Krylon Mystique

RE: [FT] Fighter sequence, was Re: Warfair

From: "Dean Gundberg" <Dean.Gundberg@n...>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 09:06:37 -0500
Subject: RE: [FT] Fighter sequence, was Re: Warfair

> 1.  Move fighters up to 24" (36" for fast fighters)
> 2.  Launch Ordnance
> 3.  Move ships
> 4.  Determine targets for ordnance
> 5.  Fighter secondary moves, 12" and burn one CEF, declare screening

I'm going from memory and I forgot to look it up in the books last
night,
but isn't there a spot to 'declare screening' in phase 1?  Since
screening
fighters move with the ship in phase 3, isn't this declared as an option
in
#1 so they can move OR screen if already within 3" of the ship to be
screened?

Dean Gundberg

Starship Combat News
The latest information on Space Games and Miniatures
http://www.star-ranger.com

Prev: RE: [Painting] Krylon Mystique Next: RE: [Painting] Krylon Mystique