Prev: Re: [SG2] Cover Penetration Question for all you Armour Experts Next: Re: [SG2] Cover Penetration Question for all you Armour Experts

Re: Card initiative

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 10:25:35 -0400
Subject: Re: Card initiative

Allan said:
>Usually I give the player with the command unit the fewest units, but
give
him the responsibility of choosing the unit that activates. Players
don't
usually get bored, as any time a unit is fired upon that player has to
roll
the range die, and dice for Confidence Tests.

When TomB ran "Change of Orders" last ECC, I was commander for the OUDF
team.  I assigned all the units except for the leader individual figure
the other players (and I ended up attaching my leader to a squad); I
spent
most of my time either deciding who to activate next, or helping some of
the less experienced players go through the mechanics.	Worked out well.

http://mail2web.com/ .