Prev: Re: [SG2] Cover Penetration Question for all you Armour Experts Next: Re: Card initiative

Re: [SG2] Cover Penetration Question for all you Armour Experts

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 08:55:56 -0400
Subject: Re: [SG2] Cover Penetration Question for all you Armour Experts

>Probably does though. I thought I knew stuff before I
joined this group, but I'm getting more convinced of
the opposite by every day... :)

That *is* one of the risks of hanging out with this crew.  You idly
speculate about something completely out unrelated to what this list is
theoretically about, and you discover someone on the list is an expert.
The corollary is that when you heatedly assert that thus-and-such is the
case, you often find the person you're disagreeing with has a PhD and 26
years professional experience on exactly that topic...

http://mail2web.com/ .

Prev: Re: [SG2] Cover Penetration Question for all you Armour Experts Next: Re: Card initiative