Prev: Re: Plasma guns (was: Re: Translation) Next: Re: British (and other) Weapon Nomencalture

Re: New 'electrical active' Armour to defeat hand held anti-tank rounds

From: KH.Ranitzsch@t... (K.H.Ranitzsch)
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 07:09:33 +0200
Subject: Re: New 'electrical active' Armour to defeat hand held anti-tank rounds

----- Original Message -----
From: "John Leary" <john_t_leary@yahoo.com>
> In the 2000 years since the anchients defined
> the universe to be earth, air, fire, and water;
> we have progressed to the point where
> the universe is made up of solids, gases, energy
> and liquids, isn't progress wonderful.

Actually, the distinction between solids gases and liquids is ancient
too,
as I learned from one of the sites quoted earlier. It goes back at least
Aristoteles. A I guess a Neanderthal would know that liquids and solid
were
quite different ;-)

Greetings

Prev: Re: Plasma guns (was: Re: Translation) Next: Re: British (and other) Weapon Nomencalture