Prev: RE: 2nd/3rd rate powers - LLAR - and now Africans... Next: RE: 2nd/3rd rate powers - LLAR - and now Africans...

RE: 2nd/3rd rate powers - LLAR - and now Africans...

From: John Leary <john_t_leary@y...>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 11:41:58 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: RE: 2nd/3rd rate powers - LLAR - and now Africans...

--- "Hudak, Michael" <mihudak@state.pa.us> wrote:

> > > Or do you mean good quality professional *modern
> > > western just-like-us* militaries?
> > -------
> > I would think this is the basis of comparison,
> > folks that throw spears do not do well against
> > Powered Armor.
> >

> Haven't seen Return of the Jedi, have you?  :-)

I have, the operative word in science fiction,
is fiction.   Seen episode 1, where the jedi
are being trashed dark lords minions?
These guardians of the republic are saved by
a bunch of efficient clones.
Naturally one can ascribe the decline of the
clone force to the old saying;
How many times can you make bean soup with
the same bean?

Bye for now,
John L.

HotJobs - Search Thousands of New Jobs

Prev: RE: 2nd/3rd rate powers - LLAR - and now Africans... Next: RE: 2nd/3rd rate powers - LLAR - and now Africans...