Prev: RE: [FT] Unofficial stats\design principles for new fleets? Next: Re: The GZGverse UN

Re: 2nd/3rd rate powers

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 20:36:02 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: 2nd/3rd rate powers

--- Thomas Barclay <kaladorn@magma.ca> wrote:
> In terms of troop qualities, here is the IMU
> version (keep in mind, these are averages -

> Second Rate
> --------------
> ESU
> FSE
> SK
> Swiss

I'd tend to consider them as first rate.  Note that
historically the Swiss provided the only "first rate"
infantry in many people's armies.

> NI
> FCT
> Japan
> RH
> OUDF (though there are concerns that budget
> cuts may take them to 3rd rate)

1st rate training wise, 2nd rate equipment with the
impending threat of downgrading.

> PAU

The only PAU unit we have (the one on stargrunt.ca) is
evidence of this.  I havn't done any analysis about it
because there's nothing good to say.

John

HotJobs - Search Thousands of New Jobs

Prev: RE: [FT] Unofficial stats\design principles for new fleets? Next: Re: The GZGverse UN