Prev: Re: Scouts Next: Re: 2nd/3rd rate powers

RE: [FT] Unofficial stats\design principles for new fleets?

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 20:31:18 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: RE: [FT] Unofficial stats\design principles for new fleets?

--- Ian Cotgias <icotgias@SurrendaLink.co.uk> wrote:

> I guess maybe a spinal Nova Cannon on the SBB may
> turn the tables next time? Anyone have any neat
> tactical ideas?

Pulse Torpedos.  Pulse Torpedos are GOOD.

I had a nasty set of fights with Kra'Vak which
resulted in the St. Theodore Tyron and St. Andrew
class dreadnoughts, with 8 pulse torpedos, no shields,
and no armor.  Laserlight can attest to their
effectiveness, and someone else was gushing about 'em
recently also.

John

HotJobs - Search Thousands of New Jobs

Prev: Re: Scouts Next: Re: 2nd/3rd rate powers