Prev: Re: Scouts Next: Re: [DS2] Spoon Feeding SciFi Genre to players

Re: Speaking of. . .

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 20:22:57 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Speaking of. . .

--- "laserlight@quixnet.net" <laserlight@quixnet.net>
wrote:

> >Sure, no one is going to game with that stuff
>
> Drat, I suppose that means I can't do the "Fedayeen
> attack on the Greekie
> HQ" scenario I was thinking of.  I was just
> picturing NRE REMFs running
> around trying to remember which end of the rifle to
> point; IF fedayeen
> discovering their maps are wrong and trying to
> decide which are the crucial
> targets; NRE MPs trying to decide whether to show up
> piecemeal or wait they
> have some mass; and toss in a couple of IF death
> commandos just to spice
> things up.

Well, I didn't put together the Stargrunt stats (that
would be obsesively fiddly) but I have heard of a
simillar situation in an exercise in Korea where a
Ranger unit got mixed up and attacked the 2nd Infantry
Division headquarters mess tent instead of DMain CP.
The cooks actually inflicted disasterous casualties on
the Rangers in question. . .

NRE REMFs tend to be lavishly equipped with SAWs for
just this eventuality.

John

HotJobs - Search Thousands of New Jobs

Prev: Re: Scouts Next: Re: [DS2] Spoon Feeding SciFi Genre to players