Prev: RE: [DS] Far future Next: Re: Scouts out. . . NAC style

Re: [DS2] Spoon Feeding SciFi Genre to players

From: Roger Books <books@j...>
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2002 20:56:12 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: [DS2] Spoon Feeding SciFi Genre to players

On  9-Aug-02 at 19:38, John Atkinson (johnmatkinson@yahoo.com) wrote:

> --- Mike Elliott <Mike.Elliott@steria.co.uk> wrote:
> > Try and be consistent, for
> > example most vehicles might be GEV with a few
> > support vehicles either
> > tracked or wheeled. Or you could have an entirely
> > Grav based army. Then
> > design a TO&E for your army based on these vehicles.
>
> If you do this, then people accuse you of megalomania
> and obsessive-compulsive behavior, and lots of other
> not-nice things.  :)

You mean that the GEV based Battalion I am working on is
goint to mean I'm obsessive or compulsive?  I've already
been accused of psychotic behavior and being overbearing
as well as several things not mentionable on a family
oriented list.	I guess my mental state deteriorates
as I get older.  :)

Roger Books

Prev: RE: [DS] Far future Next: Re: Scouts out. . . NAC style