Prev: RE: VMMV Next: Re: Spoon Feeding WWII Genre to players was

Re: Scratchbuilt Hovertank

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2002 21:54:18 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Scratchbuilt Hovertank

On Sun, 11 Aug 2002, Jeremy Sadler wrote:

> Found this in my wanderings, thought it may be appreciated.
>
> http://www.architechnic.com/wf/figures/hovertank.html
>
> This is part of a much larger site in frames, click the Home button at
the
> bottom to get to the rest of the site.

I think this site came up a few months ago, too. I know that's when I
discovered it, and the reference may have come from this list.

Anyway, this is one of the really high class wargaming sites out there -
check the whole thing out, esp. if you're interested in great scenery.

This'll get you the main pages:
http://www.architechnic.com/wf/index2.html

Brian - yh728@victoria.tc.ca -
- http://wind.prohosting.com/~warbard/games.html -

Prev: RE: VMMV Next: Re: Spoon Feeding WWII Genre to players was