Prev: RE: Mailing List [corp-rat subscribers] going OT ? Next: Re: [DS2] Spoon Feeding SciFi Genre to players

Re: [DS2] Spoon Feeding SciFi Genre to players

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2002 16:37:32 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [DS2] Spoon Feeding SciFi Genre to players

--- Mike Elliott <Mike.Elliott@steria.co.uk> wrote:

> Army lists are a nice idea but they tend to fall
> down in practice.

I'm deleriously happy with mine.  I mean insane
gibbering-in-the-corner-type happy.  Of course, the
psychologists reduced my medication dosage and that
might be part of it. . .

> Generate the stats for
> each type of vehicle that your army could have. Try
> and be consistent, for
> example most vehicles might be GEV with a few
> support vehicles either
> tracked or wheeled. Or you could have an entirely
> Grav based army. Then
> design a TO&E for your army based on these vehicles.

If you do this, then people accuse you of megalomania
and obsessive-compulsive behavior, and lots of other
not-nice things.  :)

John