Prev: RE: Scouts out. . . NAC style Next: Re: "Grunt" Slang for Tankers?

"Grunt" Slang for Tankers?

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@a...>
Date: Thu, 08 Aug 2002 16:27:19 -0500
Subject: "Grunt" Slang for Tankers?

This is a question for all you who are knowledgable about military
slang.

I'm working on upgraded SG2 rules for vehicles and heavy weapons. I want
come up with a name for it, so I need a slang term for tank crew. Here's
the
thing, I don't want to use the term "tankers" because then the rules
would be
called "Startankers", which sounds too much like an FT supplement.

Is there any kind of slang, suitable for "family viewing" to use in
place of
the word "tanker"?

http://www.hyperbear.com

unimaginable mortician was revealed!"
 - from the Random H.P. Lovecraft Story Generator:
http://www.darkicon.com/Library/randsent.htm

Prev: RE: Scouts out. . . NAC style Next: Re: "Grunt" Slang for Tankers?