Prev: Re: Spoon Feeding WWII Genre to players was --> Re: GenCon Plans Anyone? Next: Re: Scouts and drone/robot disabling

Re: Allan's comments on GenCon

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@a...>
Date: Thu, 08 Aug 2002 09:24:54 -0500
Subject: Re: Allan's comments on GenCon

On Thu, 8 Aug 2002 09:08:21 -0400, kaladorn@magma.ca wrote:

>Allan mentioned it's hard for GZG to make it at a convention. This is
>possibly true in that they either get stuck with the WarHamster crowd
>or the Historical (stop-please-yes-you-do-know-every-minute-detail-of-
>the-entire-civil-war-please-stop-the-hurting!) crowd. But Allan
>hasn't been to an ECC or WCC! (IIRC)

I apologize, that's very true. It's just that the vast majority of
miniatures
only conventions are either historical or operated by GW. And I did mean
historical conventions. GZG games work well in sci-fi conventions, too.
Which,
by the way, I should point out that _someone_ on this list should run
some GZG
games at Worldcon next year. It is in Toronto, after all, TomB and
Adrian and
Jerry. Hint. Hint. Hint.

http://www.hyperbear.com

unimaginable mortician was revealed!"
 - from the Random H.P. Lovecraft Story Generator:
http://www.darkicon.com/Library/randsent.htm