Prev: Allan's spongy paintjob Next: Re: Jon T (was Re: Turbans and stuff (was: Re: Beer crates, again...))

RE: [OT] startling spam, how to cut down on spam

From: "Alfie Finch" <alfie.finch@b...>
Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2002 22:05:24 +0100
Subject: RE: [OT] startling spam, how to cut down on spam

It's not reporting the individual it's saying that their ISP has
been blacklisted for spam and still hasn't closed the security
loop, usually allowing their users to run open relays or
similar.

Prev: Allan's spongy paintjob Next: Re: Jon T (was Re: Turbans and stuff (was: Re: Beer crates, again...))