Prev: Re: Jon T (was Re: Turbans and stuff (was: Re: Beer crates, again...)) Next: RE: [OT] startling spam, how to cut down on spam

Allan's spongy paintjob

From: "Thomas Barclay" <kaladorn@m...>
Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2002 16:26:10 -0400
Subject: Allan's spongy paintjob

Nice, though I do admit to having trouble
picking out the Fawn colour.

I'd love to see a vehicle done up in a scheme
with a tan, a brown and a green to give more
contrast (not what one is necessarily looking for
in camo, but it would illustrate things a bit more
clearly).

Anyway, I appreciate the picture and the advice.
I'm going to try this on my 4 Gauntlets, as soon
as I decide on a colour scheme. It'd sure speed
up the painting on 30+ unpainted vehicles....

However, I was wondering if you could provide
specific info on the decal sheet used. I've found
Maltese Crosses from WW1 planes, but never
anything that would work on anything other
than NSL FT ships or 1/285th scale tanks.
Never any one big enough to fit on a 25mm
vehicle. I really like that and would love to have
some for my NSL. If you could help me locate
the right sheets, I'd be thankful.

Sweet work Allan! :)

Tomb.

Thomas Barclay
Co-Creator of http://www.stargrunt.ca
Stargrunt II and Dirtside II game site

No Battle Plan Survives Contact With Dice.
-- Mark 'Indy' Kochte