Prev: Re: UN in 2183 Next: Re: Original post on [Stargrunt-Fullthrust] Another SG2 squad question

Re: OT gas prices: (was: Re: Air Power was: REALITY CHECK TIME!

From: "Bif Smith" <bif@b...>
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2002 12:39:03 +0100
Subject: Re: OT gas prices: (was: Re: Air Power was: REALITY CHECK TIME!

----- Original Message -----
From: "Johan Böjeryd" <mcboey@yahoo.com>
To: <gzg-l@csua.berkeley.edu>
Sent: Sunday, July 28, 2002 6:42 AM

> Over here in .se its roughly a buck per liter.
> It's depressing when you like Muscle Cars like I do.
> :-/

hey, you can`t call the slude you have over there petrol (NOTE-PETROL,
it is
not a gas, it`s a LIQUID). I run a 250 BHP sports car that if I`m
gental,
get 20 MPG, and this is on super plus unleaded that cost nearly 5 pounds
gallon!

Prev: Re: UN in 2183 Next: Re: Original post on [Stargrunt-Fullthrust] Another SG2 squad question