Prev: RE: Air Power was: REALITY CHECK TIME! Next: [Fwd: Re: Dark Star?]

Re: List dead?

From: Tony Francis <tony@b...>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 08:18:32 +0100
Subject: Re: List dead?

Michael Brown wrote:

>I haven't seen more than 2 messages in the last day.  I'm not even
seeing the
>messages I've posted.

Same here - at least for yesterday (Wednesday). When I tried to send a
message I got this :

    **	    THIS IS A WARNING MESSAGE ONLY	**
    **	YOU DO NOT NEED TO RESEND YOUR MESSAGE	**

The original message was received at Wed, 24 Jul 2002 01:47:54 -0700
(PDT)
from [194.128.229.65]

   ----- The following addresses had transient non-fatal errors -----
<gzg-l@csua.berkeley.edu>

<gzg-l@csua.berkeley.edu>... Deferred: soda.csua.berkeley.edu.: Host
soda.csua.berkeley.edu. is down
Warning: message still undelivered after 4 hours
Will keep trying until message is 5 days old

Tony

Prev: RE: Air Power was: REALITY CHECK TIME! Next: [Fwd: Re: Dark Star?]