Prev: RE: Dark Star? Next: Re: Dark Star?

RE: Dark Star?

From: Christopher Downes-Ward <Christopher_Downes-Ward@a...>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 09:31:11 +0100
Subject: RE: Dark Star?

A) Adler is indeed the supplier of "Dark Star" 6mm miniatures. The
miniatures are based on Denizens 25mm figures. One word of caution. The
Infantry packs are just that - 40 infantry. To get command types you
need
the support packs.

B) No idea.

See also http://www.historicalminiatures.com/ (who I have not dealt with
myself) but I have done direct mail order the old fashioned way
(envelopes,
stamps, paper, ink ...) with Adler direct at:

129 Bonchurch Road,
Brighton,
Sussex,
BN2 3PJ