Prev: Original post on [Stargrunt-Fullthrust] Another SG2 squad question Next: Re: Flying

Flying

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2002 21:36:49 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Flying

Cower, mere earthlings!

<grin> Sorry, couldn't resist that opening line. I've just flown &
passed
my Private Pilot License flight test this afternoon!

Barring some paperwork, I am now an actual pilot. Transport Canada & my
flight school will shortly be allowing me to terrify more people that
just
my flight instructor & the folks who live under our practice area!

I wrote the long written test last week (2hrs long; got 88%), and the
flight test today went really, really well.

So, if you find yourself in the Victoria, BC, Canada area sometime in
the
future, drop me line and I'll take you flying! I'm not that scary.
Honest.

Brian - yh728@victoria.tc.ca -

Prev: Original post on [Stargrunt-Fullthrust] Another SG2 squad question Next: Re: Flying