Prev: Re: [DS] Some questions from this weekend Next: Re: [DS] Some questions from this weekend

Re: [DS] Some questions from this weekend

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2002 16:34:06 -0400
Subject: Re: [DS] Some questions from this weekend

From: "Roger Books" <books@jumpspace.net>

> That brings me to a SG question.  Vehicles are weakenned to
> keep them in balance.  Infantry is limited in number of
> IAVRs because that would be unbalanced.

They are?  I usually *don't* bring a load of IAVR but that doesn't
mean I couldn't.  IIRC DS2 has a line in it about every infantryman
being able to carry 1-2 IAVR.  So for my regular IF squad, 11 men x 2
each = lots.  I just don't see that they should be fired at infantry
(unless they're in a bunker or something) so *I* limit them, but I
don't recall anything in the rules about them being limited.  And
there will be occasions when everyone in an IF squad *does* draw an

Prev: Re: [DS] Some questions from this weekend Next: Re: [DS] Some questions from this weekend