Prev: Re: [SG] [DS] Mr. Atkinson's feedback :) Next: Re: [DS] Some questions from this weekend

Re: [DS] Some questions from this weekend

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2002 13:33:54 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [DS] Some questions from this weekend

--- Roger Books <books@jumpspace.net> wrote:

> Why not make tanks as nasty in SG as they are in DS?
>  Allow
> infantry enough IAVRs to swat the the tanks as they
> should.

Are vehicles that weakened?  I mean, they are moving
slower than they do on the DSII table, but any vehicle
that zips around when they KNOW they are at close
quarters with dismounts is a funeral pyre waiting to
happen.

In my limited DSII vehicular experience, the larger
ones (size 3+) tend to be pretty invulnerable to
anything that gets shot at unless there's GMS/L or
better on the table.

John

Prev: Re: [SG] [DS] Mr. Atkinson's feedback :) Next: Re: [DS] Some questions from this weekend