Prev: RE: [SGII] AAR, Crouching weasle, hidden danger Next: Re: [DS] Some questions from this weekend

RE: [SGII] AAR, Crouching weasle, hidden danger

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 11:44:57 -0400
Subject: RE: [SGII] AAR, Crouching weasle, hidden danger

From: Richard Kirke richardkirke@hotmail.com
>Thanks, that has given me some food for thought. Did you say they had a

tank? How woudl Aliens deal with a tank?

I don't recall a tank, but low-tech aliens might try jamming a log in
between wheels and treads, or (if GEV) find a depression, lie in it and
jam
the fans (if they can figure out how GEVs work in the first place).

Of course, if the tank has lost all its accompanying crunchies and turns
on
a close defense/reactive explosive armor system, you may have alien
salsa
when they get too close.  But I think tank-vs-aliens would be
frustrating
for both sides.

http://mail2web.com/ .

Prev: RE: [SGII] AAR, Crouching weasle, hidden danger Next: Re: [DS] Some questions from this weekend