Prev: RE: Air Power was: REALITY CHECK TIME! Next: Re: [FT] Missile magazines

Re: [FT] Missile magazines

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 09:43:28 -0400
Subject: Re: [FT] Missile magazines

Roger said:
>There's that too. The more you go down that slope, though, the more
logistics and resupply you need...

If I launch 5 SMR in one turn and you launch 1 SM/turn x 5 turns, I'll
need
*less* logistics, because you'll be taking 4 more turns of fire than I
will
and therefore more damage to repair.  If I don't cripple my target in
one
turn, I'll be ready to break contact.

(Yes, games with the Islamic Fed tend to be short).

http://mail2web.com/ .

Prev: RE: Air Power was: REALITY CHECK TIME! Next: Re: [FT] Missile magazines