Prev: Re: Painting Question Next: Re: Painting Question

DS2 VTOL design question

From: steve@p...
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 13:07:09 +0100
Subject: DS2 VTOL design question

On page 14 of the DS2 rules it says "VTOLs may employ small turrets
that may hold APSWs or class 1 weapons only".

My question is: can the class 1 weapons be multi-barrelled.

I'm looking at the GZG AV6 mini (SF25-35 or DSM-102) and thinking
Size 3, carries 8 infantry, Could make the tribarrel at front a
RFAC/1 (and maybe use the remaining capacity to add some PDS) but
would love to make it a 3xMDC/1.

	Steve
--
The Ground Zero Games Meta-FAQ is available at
http://steve.pugh.net/gzg/meta-faq.txt

Prev: Re: Painting Question Next: Re: Painting Question