Prev: Re: [SG] Discussion about weekend questions - Vehicle HW's Next: Re: [SG] The Tuffley 500

Re: [SG] GMS vs. Infantry

From: Adrian Johnson <adrian.johnson@s...>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 02:22:26 -0400
Subject: Re: [SG] GMS vs. Infantry

Hi!

>[Tomb] Well, Allan, look at it like this.
>Typical D8 Guidance plus DQ vs. D4 (plus
>something Adrian does that I like - he adds
>cover shifts to ECM values... gives there
>SOME point to being hull or turret down as
>a tank or being dug in as infantry).

I'd love to say "Yes, that clever ruling of mine adds brilliance to the
GMS
rules"...

But that is, in fact, what the rules say to do.

FYI: p40, the "Guided Missile Fire" section

"The RANGE to the target does not affect missile fire ... if the target
is
in any kind of cover, shift the ECM die up one type."

Jon's brilliance, not mine :)

Adrian Johnson
adrian@stargrunt.ca
http://www.stargrunt.ca

Prev: Re: [SG] Discussion about weekend questions - Vehicle HW's Next: Re: [SG] The Tuffley 500