Prev: Re: [SG] Discussion about weekend questions Next: Re: Painting

Re: [SG] Another pass through heavy weapons

From: Roger Books <books@j...>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 09:34:07 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: [SG] Another pass through heavy weapons

On 17-Jul-02 at 08:55, Allan Goodall (agoodall@att.net) wrote:

> Or is a DFFG closer to the powerguns of Slammer fame, where they lose
> energy as they zip through foliage and the like (the Slammers
powerguns
> seemed to me to be a particularly bad idea as powergun shots could get
"used
> up" hitting leaves; seemed like a great counter to them was some sort
of
> chaffe projector like you see sending up confetti at concerts).

I was just reading the new Slammer novel where it is mentioned that
water spray would block powergun shots.  How about a tank of water
and a spray system?  You have an AI turn it on when you are about
to become vulnerable and off when that goes away.

Prev: Re: [SG] Discussion about weekend questions Next: Re: Painting