Prev: Re: [OT]Hordes of the Things Next: Re: [SG] Another pass through heavy weapons

Re: [SG] Discussion about weekend questions

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@a...>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 08:26:13 -0500
Subject: Re: [SG] Discussion about weekend questions

On Wed, 17 Jul 2002 07:35:39 -0500, Allan Goodall <agoodall@att.net>
wrote:

>These two points (three actions for one activation, and the reaction
fire
>question) are why I'm hesitant to jump in and use the same rule. Note
that
>it's probably _less_ broken than the rules as they stand.

I'll add this: ..._less_ broken than the rules as they stand, if you
have
vehicles as part of the squad.

In fact, I find the game works just fine if you do _not_ have vehicles
as part
of the squad.

There are, in fact, times when the rules -- as written -- make sense. If
you
make a vehicle part of an anti-tank gun (ala WW2) unit for towing
purposes,
the rules as written work fine. I use this in _Hardtack_ to represent
the
horse team of a gun crew. It works just fine.

http://www.hyperbear.com

unimaginable mortician was revealed!"
 - from the Random H.P. Lovecraft Story Generator:

Prev: Re: [OT]Hordes of the Things Next: Re: [SG] Another pass through heavy weapons