Prev: Re: [OT]Hordes of the Things Next: Re: Atlanta WarRoom Re: Found this just now and thought I'd share...

Re: [SG] More questions from the weekend - Stargrunt rules questions.

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 00:34:58 -0400
Subject: Re: [SG] More questions from the weekend - Stargrunt rules questions.

Adrian said:
> That makes sense.  I have to admit that this situation never
occurred to
> me.  We *never* play vehicles as part of the squad they're
carrying - I
> always have them as separate units.

Concur.  Remember that even though the unit's official TO may list the
APC as part of a squad, operationally (ie for SG purposes) it can be
separate.

Same as with my IF platoon HQ.	TO says it's one squad plus attached
FAO.  Functionally, though, it's a weapons squad (sometimes two), a

Prev: Re: [OT]Hordes of the Things Next: Re: Atlanta WarRoom Re: Found this just now and thought I'd share...