Prev: Re: Atlanta WarRoom Re: Found this just now and thought I'd share... Next: Re: [SG] More questions from the weekend - Stargrunt rules questions.

Re: [OT]Hordes of the Things

From: Michael Llaneza <maserati@e...>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 21:11:26 -0700
Subject: Re: [OT]Hordes of the Things

That's good news. The original edition was a bit clunky, as they added a

lot of stuff on top of DBA, without yet making the structural changes
they made in DBM. 15mm fantasy is calling again.

And compared to 7th Edition Ancients even 1st ed. DBA was a masterpiece
of English prose. I think we went over 7th ed a few months back.

--
These constitutional guarantees can not be estimated too highly, or
protected too sacredly. The reader of history knows that for many weary

http://www.law.umkc.edu/faculty/projects/ftrials/lincolnconspiracy/commi
ssionorder.html