Prev: Re: [SG] More questions from the weekend - Stargrunt rules questions. Next: Re: REALITY CHECK TIME! - vehicle bail out morale tests in Stargrunt

Re: Painting

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 18:02:36 -0400
Subject: Re: Painting

From: "John Crimmins" <johncrim@voicenet.com>
> Did you start sponging directly on to the primer, then?  I applied
the basecoat,
> and drybrushed it, but it sounds like your way is even more of a
shortcut.

Black primer, then start sponging.  I haven't touched them with a
brush yet, but will probably need to for the wheels.

I noticed in your photos that the brown and tan bits your sponged have
fairly crisp edges.  The way I did it, the edges are quite soft.  I
suspect that you may have had more paint on the surface than I did, or
possibly used a firmer sponge.