Prev: Re: Found this just now and thought I'd share... Next: RE: Found this just now and thought I'd share...

Another APC question...

From: "B Lin" <lin@r...>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 13:23:18 -0600
Subject: Another APC question...

Just wondering - in modern APC's does the squad commander sit towards
the front, near the vehicle commander or does he usually sit nearest the
exit (i.e. first out)

In helicopters and such there is an intercom system that the squad
leader is plugged into to get info from the pilots, is there an
equivalent system in an APC?

Do most APC's have windows/viewports/external cameras that the squad
leader/squad can use?

--Binhan