Prev: Re: Found this just now and thought I'd share... Next: Another APC question...

Re: Found this just now and thought I'd share...

From: Flak Magnet <flakmagnet@t...>
Date: 16 Jul 2002 15:20:18 -0400
Subject: Re: Found this just now and thought I'd share...

(flakmagnet@tabletop-battlezone.com) wrote:
> > Public domain hex maps... Including a document for printing hex
paper.
> > Should your gaming be so inclined...
> >
> > http://ludo.iwarp.com/gwm/
>
> I just found out Kinko's can do printouts up to 36"X72", do you
> want a big hex map?
>
> I'd wondered how the Warroom in Atlanta managed to get the
> GZG Cannon map printed up that big for a campaign.
>
> I'm building a hex-table for a role-playing game.  24"X48" plywood
> table top $10US, hex paper over the top $3US, molding strips
> for the edges $2US, table top resin $35US(ouch), rounded corners
> to keep the friends just-walking baby from hurting herself $0.

You forgot:  "Not having to hear the little darling scream his/her
little head of from donking into the corner with his/her little noggin-
priceless"

--

--Flak Magnet
Hive Fleet Jaegernaught

"...why I'm so sympathetic to the monsters. The answer is simple.

Prev: Re: Found this just now and thought I'd share... Next: Another APC question...