Prev: Re: Painting Next: Re: Found this just now and thought I'd share...

Re: REALITY CHECK TIME!

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 15:09:15 -0400
Subject: Re: REALITY CHECK TIME!

>required to stay in the vehicle. Sometimes you may want to stay in the
vehicle. Perhaps the vehicle is a GEV skimming across some sort of
quicksand
lake. The squaddies may have a chance of getting sucked under/drowned if
they
bailed. In this case, staying in the vehicle may be a better bet.

Assuming they know they were over water when they were hit....

http://mail2web.com/ .

Prev: Re: Painting Next: Re: Found this just now and thought I'd share...