Prev: Re: Painting Next: Re: REALITY CHECK TIME!

Re: Painting

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 15:01:48 -0400
Subject: Re: Painting

>Have any of you tried this technique with infantry, or is it strictly
something to do on vehicles only?

I have tried it on a couple of 15mm Panzergrenadiers and it worked okay.
Those are unfinished figs so right now it's just black primer and the
sponged coat of sage green.  Hopefully I'll get to those this week.

I also haven't tried it on unarmored infantry yet, but I've got some
mujaheddin that are bare metal right now, and they're also on my list
for
this week.  (Can you tell that my wife is out of town? <g>)

http://mail2web.com/ .

Prev: Re: Painting Next: Re: REALITY CHECK TIME!