Prev: Re: [SG] More questions from the weekend Next: Re: [SG] Another weekend question

Re: [SG] Another weekend question

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@a...>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 12:38:44 -0500
Subject: Re: [SG] Another weekend question

On Tue, 16 Jul 2002 17:17:04 +0100, Tony Francis
<tony@brigademodels.co.uk>
wrote:

>Having the crew bail out but the infantry carry on as normal would seem

>a little incongruous (and vice-versa). Either it's safe to stay in the
>vehicle, or it isn't.

My feeling is that they will probably almost always bail. My own house
rules
allow the squad to bail for free but require a test to stay in the
vehicle.

My own simplified preference given the question was to allow the crew to
test
and if they failed then everyone bailed out. I liked Chris' suggestion
better,
though. Test for the crew, if they bail everyone bails. If they don't
bail,
test for the squad anyway.

http://www.hyperbear.com

unimaginable mortician was revealed!"
 - from the Random H.P. Lovecraft Story Generator:

Prev: Re: [SG] More questions from the weekend Next: Re: [SG] Another weekend question