Prev: Re: Painting Next: Re: [SG] Another weekend question

Re: [SG] More questions from the weekend

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@a...>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 12:38:36 -0500
Subject: Re: [SG] More questions from the weekend

On Tue, 16 Jul 2002 17:15:49 +0100, Tony Francis
<tony@brigademodels.co.uk>
wrote:

>IMHO the book-keeping overhead isn't a burden - after all, how many
APCs
>are there likely to be in one game, and how many of these are going to
>be disembarking / embarking ar a time ? This is the sort of info' you
>could keep in your head.

My NSL Panzergrenadiers usually have 4 vehicles per platoon: one per
squad,
plus one for the command squad (in general, of course). This may not be
a big
deal, but there will be situations where there are two APCs with
infantry, one
loaded this turn and one that didn't, and there could be difficulty
remembering which is which.

http://www.hyperbear.com

unimaginable mortician was revealed!"
 - from the Random H.P. Lovecraft Story Generator:

Prev: Re: Painting Next: Re: [SG] Another weekend question