Prev: Painting Next: Re: [SG] Another weekend question

Re: [SG] Another weekend question

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 12:29:26 -0400
Subject: Re: [SG] Another weekend question

Tony:
>Having the crew bail out but the infantry carry on as normal would seem

a little incongruous (and vice-versa). Either it's safe to stay in the
vehicle, or it isn't.

I can see the squad bailing with the crew hanging tough.  I can't see
the
crew bailing while the squad sits tight.  I mean, what's the squad going
do?  "We'll just sit hit in a point target, unable to drive or shoot
back
because our crew is gone, while the people who've already shot us once
get
lined up for another shot.  Yeah, sounds like a plan!"

http://mail2web.com/ .

Prev: Painting Next: Re: [SG] Another weekend question