Prev: Re: Multi-genre Dirtside II at conventions... Next: Re: [SG] more ww2

Re: Multi-genre Dirtside II at conventions...

From: KH.Ranitzsch@t... (K.H.Ranitzsch)
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 18:30:54 +0200
Subject: Re: Multi-genre Dirtside II at conventions...

----- Original Message -----
From: "Flak Magnet" <flakmagnet@tabletop-battlezone.com>

Missiles.

The well-known V1 Doodlebug and the V2 Rocket both had simple gyroscopic
guidance system. This made them autonomous missiles, rather than
externally
guided missiles.

There were a number of guided missiles for anti-aircraft, anti-ship and
anti-tank use. The anti-ship missiles saw some fairly successful use,
the
others were in advanced testing when the war ended and gave the Allies
lots
of ideas.

Some relevant websites:
http://www.geocities.com/pentagon/2833/wonder/missile/missile.html
http://www.geocities.com/Augusta/8172/panzerfaust12.htm
http://www.ctie.monash.edu.au/hargrave/rpav_germany_mess.html
http://www.walter-rockets.i12.com/missiles/enzian2.htm
http://www.nasm.si.edu/nasm/dsh/artifacts/RM-RhineI.htm
http://www.cloudster.com/RealHardware/Rheintochter/RheintochterTop.htm

Greetings
Karl Heinz

Prev: Re: Multi-genre Dirtside II at conventions... Next: Re: [SG] more ww2