Prev: Photographing Miniatures Next: Re: New GZG Photo Gallery

Re: SG 25mm buildings you asked you got :)

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2002 23:15:58 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: SG 25mm buildings you asked you got :)

On Sat, 13 Jul 2002, Germy & Fizl wrote:

> > My own contribution to urban SF scenery - I've got four sheets of
cargo
> > containers, signs and stuff at:
> > http://wind.prohosting.com/~warbard/scen-hardSF.html
> > Available as jpgs for download & printing off.
>
> They look nice Brian, going to do some others? crates of beer would be
good
> to stock Jons Bar out!

I might do some smaller containers/crates, about 1cmX1cmX1cm - anything
smaller would be too hard to cut out & fold!

One thing I do have available is a pair of very, very detailed sheets of
signs; each sheet is about 3"x3" and the smallest signs are only a few
millimetres in size - and all readable, because they're done in at
1200dpi...

One problem: They're both still in .psd Photoshop format (and huge
files)
because I can't get gif or jpg to give me acceptable image quality. Now,
can just zip up the two .psd and post them to my site - do enough people
here have Photoshop to make that worthwhile?

Failing that, could someone who knows more about image formats advise
me?

Brian - yh728@victoria.tc.ca -
- http://wind.prohosting.com/~warbard/games.html

Prev: Photographing Miniatures Next: Re: New GZG Photo Gallery