Prev: test message - ignore Next: Re: SG 25mm buildings you asked you got :)

Photographing Miniatures

From: Robert Crawford <crawford@k...>
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2002 00:00:05 -0400
Subject: Photographing Miniatures

I found something today that really helped me get some good pictures: a
$10 "worklight". It's a 500W halogen light in a reflector and a cage.
It's as good as having a bright, sunny day.

The only problem is the heat. I had the light about a foot away from my
camera, and when I was working with the camera, I could feel the heat
from the light. The camera itself only got as warm as it does in bright
sunlight, but I still took a couple of long breaks with the light off to

let everything cool down.

Here's a comparison:

http://www.kloognome.com/index.php?wl_mode=more&wl_eid=475

Prev: test message - ignore Next: Re: SG 25mm buildings you asked you got :)