Prev: Re: [Terrain] spraying cloth - Followed by a tip about gluing flock. Next: Re: New GZG Photo Gallery)

Re: [FH] Campaigns

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 09:13:35 -0400
Subject: Re: [FH] Campaigns

>Intelligence
>Level 1: You have intelligence stations on all Major worlds plus 20%
>of Minor worlds.  You receive reports on all capital units stationed in

>or passing through a system with an intel station.
>Level 2: You may spend 10MCr to build an intel station and 1MCr/turn
>to maintain it.  You may build multiple intel stations in one system.
>Each station is assigned one activity (naval movements, economic,
>scientific research, trade, diplomacy etc).  You may build
counterintelligence stations on your own world to reduce the effect of
enemy stations.
>Level 3: Each station has a quality assigned.	You may make intel
>attacks based on opposed die rolls against counterint.  Roll is based
on
how muchyou're spending *each* turn on that station: 1MCr = d4, 2MCr =
d6,
>4MCr=d8, 8MCr=d10.  If you maintain an elite agent (cost 100 MCr to
build
plus 32MCrper turn) you may add a d12 in addition to the station die;
however, if the agent rolls a 1 he is killed/disabled.

>ROFLOL!  Good thing this is SF.  Way too cheap, way too effective.

<grin> "Just an example", I said.  "Free, and worth it!", I said.
But what would you suggest?
  Bearing in mind that all the really nast^h^h^h fun things really need
GM ("yes, it was a convoy, and yes, your raiders totally destroyed it
with
long range missile attacks.  I don't know that I'd call it a *success*,
exactly, because it wasn't a Morporkian convoy, it was a Djelibeybi
convoy,
taking the Bey and his household on a pilgrimage.  You're now at war
with
the Djel.  Also, this brutal attack has caused a definite cooling in
relations with...well, all your neighbors, actually.")

http://mail2web.com/ .

Prev: Re: [Terrain] spraying cloth - Followed by a tip about gluing flock. Next: Re: New GZG Photo Gallery)