Prev: HTML Help (wasRe: New GZG Photo Gallery) Next: Psst, Noam

Re: The new US Army APC the "Stinger" (Stryker)[OT]

From: Michael Llaneza <maserati@e...>
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2002 21:08:19 -0700
Subject: Re: The new US Army APC the "Stinger" (Stryker)[OT]

That makes for a very ironic error, as the list got just the quoted
reply, with no additions. i was scanning away, looking for interstitial
comments and hoping we didn't have another few lines at the *end* of a
long, quoted post. Bang, the list header.

I use the keyboard for send and delete, that leaves me subject to brain
farts by very few wrong keys. Of course, chording for ctrl-enter must be

tough for you right now.

Get well soon, and yes - I am chuckling.

--
These constitutional guarantees can not be estimated too highly, or
protected too sacredly. The reader of history knows that for many weary

http://www.law.umkc.edu/faculty/projects/ftrials/lincolnconspiracy/commi
ssionorder.html

Prev: HTML Help (wasRe: New GZG Photo Gallery) Next: Psst, Noam