Prev: Re: The new US Army APC the "Stinger" (Stryker) Next: Re: The new US Army APC the "Stinger" (Stryker)[OT]

HTML Help (wasRe: New GZG Photo Gallery)

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2002 20:47:33 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: HTML Help (wasRe: New GZG Photo Gallery)

On Mon, 8 Jul 2002, Allan Goodall wrote:

> If you do decide to code the HTML yourself, I suggest you pick up
> Arachnophilia. It's an HTML editing tool. Best of all, it's free!

http://www.arachnoid.com/arachnophilia/index.html

I'll second Allan's recommendation. My site is built & maintained w/
Arachophilia, and it's the best HTML editor out there.

Even better, the latest version (5.0) is entirely Java-based, so it'll
run
on *any* system and the customisability has gone thru the roof. It's a
great program. The Windows-only 4.0 is a bit less intimidating, though.

Think of it as a spell-checker for your HTML, with lots of extras.

Brian - yh728@victoria.tc.ca -

Prev: Re: The new US Army APC the "Stinger" (Stryker) Next: Re: The new US Army APC the "Stinger" (Stryker)[OT]