Prev: RE: [SG] Buildings Next: Re: [SG] Buildings

Re: [SG] Buildings

From: "Germy.co.uk" <germ@g...>
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2002 22:24:11 +0100
Subject: Re: [SG] Buildings

> I would also like them, if it's possible, to be mountable on
> foamcore/foamboard. The problem I have with paper buildings in 25mm is
that
> even mounted on card they tend to be a bit flimsy. I would prefer that
could
> take a paper design, mount it on foamcore, and glue it together to
give it
> more strength.

When you say a bit flimsy is that the general structure or the lack of
being
able to put metal figures onto the say roof, balcony etc?

> Note: not everyone has a duplex printer, so printing on both sides of
sheet
> of paper can be problematic (though I suppose it is possible to have
it
> photocopied two sided). Even if you can, lining stuff up perfectly on
the
> opposite side is an issue. This may result in problems if you do any
kind
of
> details for the interiors.

Any interiors I do will be either like my recent drop pod model where
the
interior is like wallpaper
to be added or not as the person wishes.
Or printed on the same sheet and simply folded in half one side being
the
building interior.

Jeremey
germ@germy.co.uk
www.germy.co.uk

Prev: RE: [SG] Buildings Next: Re: [SG] Buildings